The Play Wild Item Worth Wiki has certain users that can perform different tasks on the wiki to improve and protect it. Administrators on the wiki are users that have additional tools to do this.
Chat/Discussion Moderator Abilities
- They can edit, remove or delete Discussion Posts.
- They can remove individual posts, comments or messages.
- They can delete page comments.
- They can handle arguments in Discussions, on message walls, or in comments.
Content Moderator Abilities
- They can delete and move protected pages.
- They can delete and move files.
- They can undelete pages and files.
- They can rollback edits.
- They can re-upload files.
- They can protect and unprotect pages.
- They have all the user rights as Content Moderators.
- They can ban/block users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing.
What does the Administration Team do?
- Give warnings and ban vandalizers/griefers.
- Keep order on the wiki and settle disputes on the wiki.
- Clear spam and useless articles from wiki.
- Update the wiki and keep it modernized.
What shouldn't the Administration Team do?
Admins should never abuse user/abilities rights for their own gain. If abuse is noticed, it will result in immediate termination of users rights and a permanent ban from the wiki. Admin user rights should be only used to clean up vandalism, organize and clear spam from the wiki. Admins still follow the same rules and policies as everyone else.
How Many Admins and Content Moderators Should There Be?
There is not a specific number at this time, since there is a shortage on staff members.
What's the difference between a Bureaucrat and an Administrator?
A Bureaucrat is a user that can make other users bureaucrats or administrators on the wiki. Admins do not have this ability. However, they cannot remove the bureaucrat rights from another user. A Fandom Community Staff member must do this.
Discord Server Moderator
- Helps manage the Wiki's Discord Server.
- Can ban, mute, kick users
- Provides assistance to users during cross-trading (being the middle) if needed.
How do you become a Content Moderator and/or Discord Server Moderator?
You can check out the application form here. https://play-wild-item-worth.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SaikoCho/Staff_Season_Is_Back!
How do you become an Administrator?
- Must be an active content moderator for over two months.
- Must be proven trustworthy by other staff members.
- At least 600 mainspace edits (edits on pages).
|Kawaiilove12||Inactive||June 9, 2017|
|SaikoCho||Active||October 9, 2019|
|Dïzney AJ||Active||September 11, 2020|
|Cynder333||Active||September 11, 2020|
|XxNarriedxX||Active||June 8, 2020|
|CyrukiAJPW||Active||September 11, 2020|
|Poppingxboba||Active||September 11, 2020|
|Starfirequeen123AJ||Active||September 11, 2020|
Former Administrators and Content Moderators
|AzureShadowYT||Inactive||August 1, 2020 (Resigned)|
|Faci50||Semi-Active||October 8, 2019|
|Mysty Draco||Inactive||October 8, 2019|
|Aryix||Inactive||October 9, 2019|
|Velvetine8||Inactive||October 8, 2019|
|Legolighting||Inactive||October 8, 2019|
|Mermaidmagicblue||Inactive||November 9, 2019 (Resigned)|
December 9, 2019 (Resigned)
|Hallo kewl||Semi-Active||October 8, 2019|