On the Play Wild Item Worth Wiki, we have rules to ensure the Wiki is orderly, safe, and reliable. Failure to comply with the rules will result in warnings and/or blocks. 3 warnings is AT LEAST a one-month block.
- 1 Rules
- 2 Vandalism
- 3 COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Collection Act)
- 4 FAQ
- 5 Staff
Behaviour towards other users.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Do not talk about really sensitive topics, such as harming of others or yourself, or other triggers. You can discuss it privately with a trusted adult or friend.
- Do not excessively beg for free items. It's considered a type of spam and can disrupt others.
- Do not pretend or lie to have an item(s) that you do not or falsify you received a trade. It is disrespectful and bad behavior.
- Do not excessively advertise or promote other wikis. It's considered a type of spam and can disrupt others.
- Respect members of staff and do as they say.
- Do not blame anyone for making an unfair trade on the wiki. If someone is under-trading or over-trading, you can leave a polite reply telling them that their trade is under/over. If the comment is older than a month, ignore it. Also, remember that trade is a subject to opinion and your view on what the item is worth may be different from the other person’s.
- Some pages may be outdated. If you see an untrue or outdated rarity, leave a polite comment or fix the page yourself.
- Please do not badgefarm or make unnecessary edits, such as adding information not deemed necessary or too little that does not contribute much to the pages.
- Please do not necropost. Necroposting means to reply to a post, thread or comment that is 2 or more months old. This is to avoid spam and unnecessary notifications.
- For Discussion Posts, these are the allowed options for tagging/@ting others.
You may only:
- Mention people if they have replied to your post, and want to reply back etc.
- Mention people for trades/ trade requests.
- Tag a maximum of 5 people in a serious post.
- Tag someone if they won a prize or if you finished art or a commission for them.
You may not:
- Tag in appreciation posts or anything requiring mass pings.
- Massively tagging can offend others when they aren’t tagged or dislike being tagged.
- Tag staff members (only if they don't like being tagged) unless it is to block or warn a user.
What is vandalizing? Vandalizing is when you deliberately ruin a page. This is unacceptable.
Examples of vandalism
- If the person says something obviously untrue like “this store-bought item is worth tons of Raccoon Tails” or something along those lines, it is considered worth manipulation. Punishment: Anyone who does this receives an infinite IP block, but users able to fill out a block appeal form if they feel the block is unjust.
- If a person empties a page. Punishment: Anyone who does this receives infinite IP block but are able to reply to the staff member’s message to explain themselves. but users able to fill out a block appeal form if they feel the block is unjust.
- Adding inappropriate images or content to pages. Punishment: Anyone who does this will receive an Infinite IP block. Remember, young unregistered users view this wiki too.
- Spamming or flooding the wiki. This includes making unnecessarily spacious comments, adding spam text to pages, creating pages just for the sake of it/making unnecessary pages. Punishment: Anyone who does this will receive a warning.
What is not vandalizing?
- Adding an outdated or incorrect worth isn’t vandalizing. The person most likely thought the said item was worth a said amount. Remember, everyone has different opinions. You can leave a polite message on the person who added the incorrect worth’s message wall explaining why you think it isn’t worth that amount.
- Creating a page that does not have to do with an item's worth. Although this is not vandalizing, we still take it very seriously. If you have something to say, please create a discussion or blog post. If you have to be warned for this multiple times, you will receive a block (depending on what the page was about/ how many times you were warned).
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Collection Act)
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki under any circumstances.
- Do not swear, even if it’s an abbreviated swear, this includes saying words like "sexy", "kinky" and using emotes to refer to curses, as well as doing th*s. . The following are the only allowed swears: “hell”, “heck”, “crap”, “piss”, “damn”, “dang”, “thot”, "frick" and “lmao”. This is because unregistered users, who could be very young, are able to access all the content on the wiki. It also makes the wiki look unprofessional. Swearing can result in a block if a warning was given but was ignored.
- Do not post comments, blogs, or threads showing you have done/or are advertising that you are offering PC/CP/Computer/Web Animal Jam items for AJPW Items or vice versa. This includes for other games as well. This will result in an immediate permanent block. This is because there is always a risk when cross-trading, and we do not want users to get scammed, neither do we want to be responsible for any scams committed. It is also heavily against Animal Jam's ToS (Terms of Service), endangering your own account as well as others. Out-of-game artwork/etc commissions and creations for in game items are also prohibited; refer to this and this for further detail. We cannot penalize you if you do so out-of-platform, but please, make smart decisions.
- Do not post comments, blogs, or threads showing you have done/or are advertising that you are offering AJPW Items for in-real-life currency or vice versa. This includes for other games as well. This will result in an immediate permanent block. This is because it is heavily against Animal Jam's ToS (Terms of Service), endangering your own account as well as others. We cannot penalize you if you do so out-of-platform, but please, make smart decisions.
Art theft is not tolerated on our wiki at any instance. Users work hard on their work, if a user is caught stealing other's art/denying using a reference when it is clear, they will be immediately blocked. This also goes for coding theft, you will be immediately warned to remove it from your profile.
The following coding types:
1. Floating images
2. Floating boxes
3. Floating text
4. Pop-ups/expandables that make the page blurred/un-viewable
Topics That Our Staff Ask Not To Be Spoken About:
Homophobia/LGBTQ+ Polls/Posts: We ask that users do not post polls/posts about condoning homophobia or being LGBTQ+ as our wiki does not support homophobic behaviour but we do not allow harassment to any user, these topics start drama. You can still introduce yourself with your sexual orientation, but we ask for posts that include "-- was homophobic.", "Do you support LGBTQ+", "Homophobic or Homo", and so on, due to the amount of drama that has happened regarding these topics. We understand if you cannot support LGBTQ+ due to your circumstances, but we do not allow others to put down others due to the reason. You can speak about your sexuality/ask about others, but do not purposely comment bringing users down.
Ableist/Self-Diagnosing: These topics will not be permitted, as it is disrespectful in many's eyes, and brings up arguments.
Religion: Religious topics start controversies, everyone does not follow one religion, please respect that.
Politics: Everyone has different beliefs in people and government.
Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, or blockage.
What is scamming? Scamming on Play Wild is tricking users into giving items. Any form of scamming is not tolerated on this wiki.
What is a block and a warning?
Warnings are requests from our staff for you to stop whichever rule you are breaking. If you receive 3 different warnings you will be blocked.
Blocks are the method by which administrators and bureaucrats technically prevent users from editing this wiki. Blocks may be applied to user accounts for either a definite or an indefinite time. Blocked users can continue to access this wiki, but cannot edit any page.
What is sockpuppeting?
Sockpuppeting is when you make multiple accounts to get around a block. This is against the rules, and you may be blocked longer depending on the offense placed on your main account.
Who adds the values onto the pages?
This is a Wiki, therefore anyone with a FANDOM account can edit articles and change the values on pages. Users who misuse this privilege and vandalize pages will be blocked or given warnings depending on the severity.
Can I add Pages?
Yes, you may add pages for items that are not in stores and have some sort of value attached to them. For example, plushies available from Touch Pool are easily won therefore they are not worth much. To suggest items you can have a look at our Suggest Items Here page.
How do I apply
You can fill out an application form here
How can I become a staff member?
- To be qualified for staff, you have to have at least 200 'real edits', which means editing worth pages and adding categories, etc.
- You have to be well-known in the community and be active. If you do become a member, you are expected to be active in the wiki and to be able to contribute as often as you can.
- If you go inactive (without making any real edits) for 2-3 weeks, you are considered inactive and can be eligible for being demoted in the future, unless you have an excused absence.